Presenter & Journalist
Official Agent: Craig Latto
Jacqueline Shepherd is a London based presenter, producer and journalist with a passion for human interest stories and representation. As lead anchor on Sky One's What's Up TV for eight years, Jacqueline reported on social and current affairs stories including Gay Marriage in Northern Ireland, FGM and Study Drugs to entertainment interviews with the likes of Gabrielle, Olly Murs, Karl Pilkington, Lennon Stellar and more.
A recent NCTJ graduate, Jacqueline is carving out a role for herself telling inspiring, motivational stories of underrepresented, winning women some of which can be found on her podcast, Taking the LEAP. With her NCTJ fresh under her belt, Jacqueline has been based in the BBC Radio London newsroom working as a producer and journalist, reporting out on location and producing, presenting and editing the Make a Difference bulletins. She has also been presenting the evening programme, The Scene.
2020 saw Jacqueline join newly launched station Times Radio as an assistant producer; present an item on Misogynoir on BBC 5 Live podcast The Sista Collective; and series produce Life & Rhymes for the relaunched Sky Arts. 2021 has seen Jacqueline join the The One Show presenting regular vox pops films and she will soon be seen presenting The Hundred, an exciting new cricket tournament for Sky Sports Cricket and Sky Sports Mix.
Jacqueline has presented and provided voice-over content for some of the UK's most loved brands including the AXA PPP Own Your Fears campaign with TV chef Tom Kerridge, radio adverts for Sainsbury's, as well as Aldi & Team GB's Get Set To Eat Fresh educational content online.
She spent five years as the voice of entertainment channel Trace Sports Stars (Sky 442) providing their Friday night continuity and voicing their premium content including flagship series, Trace Sports Diaries and Star Block Work Out. Her tenure also saw her voice their daily Olympic coverage Sporty News during the London Olympic games.
Described by the Voice newspaper back in 2014 as a natural hair ambassador, Jacqueline has proudly and intentionally rocked her natural afro-hair on mainstream TV. Her passion for natural hair and championing #afrovisibility can be seen on her Instagram account and has resulted in her hosting a number of Afro hair events such as The Natural Hair Club on World Afro Day for Hairology Conference 2018 and the Project Embrace 2018, Afrovisibility Billboard Campaign Search among others.
Jacqueline has worked for a number of years as talent producer for Matchbox TV rubbing shoulders and coordinating interviews with an array of entertainment's biggest names on the red carpet including Will Smith, Tom Hardy and George Clooney to name a few!
In 2021, Jacqueline was a presenter on the brand new cricket tournament The Hundred on Sky Sports.
- The One Show - BBC1
- The Hundred - Sky Sports The Hundred & Sky Sports Mix
- What's Up TV - Sky One
- 1 Heart Live - OHTV
- Continuity - Trace Sport Stars
- Quality Control - The Community Channel
- The Sista Collective - Radio 5 Live
- Times Radio
- The Scene - BBC Radio London
- Women's Radio Show - WRS
- Yasmeen Khan Drive Time Show - Talk Radio
- Simon Lederman Show - BBC Radio London
- The Life Show - Colourful Radio
- The Skills Network – various educational resources
- UnMuted – Sky Arts series promo
- Sainsbury's Christmas radio adverts x 3
- Sainsbury's Ambre Solaire, radio advert
- Sainsbury's Swipe and Win, radio advert
- Cholclear infomercial, High Street TV
- Meet A Star voiceover
- Trace Sport Stars – Tops (countdown shows)
- Trace Sports Stars London 2012, Sporty News (daily)
- Trace Urban – Nicki Minaj, The Million Dollar Barbie
- Trace Sport Stars – Trace Sports Diaries, Johan Djourou