TV & Radio Presenter
Official Agent: Jo Carlton
Natalie Quirk has been a presenter and reporter for BT Sport since 2014, working regularly on the Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, Women's Super League and National League coverage. Natalie also hosts MotoGP as well as International Grand Prix Speedway and British Premiership Speedway for the channel.
A qualified broadcast journalist, Natalie has worked in television since 2007 for a number of broadcasters including Sky Sports, Eurosport, Premier Sports, Freesports, MUTV and Channel M.
In 2013, Natalie was the main reporter for the Rugby League World Cup, with her interviews aired internationally. Her portfolio boasts a wide variety of sports, including football, speedway, rugby league, boxing, basketball, hockey, ice hockey, rallycross and stock car racing.
More recently, Natalie has been a reporter for the Amazon Prime Premier League coverage on Prime Video.
Before appearing on screen, Natalie worked in radio as a news and sports reporter for national station Absolute Radio as well as local station Radio City, where she spent seven years working on the breakfast show as a senior member of the newsroom.
- MotoGP - BT Sport
- International Grand Prix Speedway - BT Sport
- Amazon Prime Premier League - Prime Video
- Champions League - BT Sport
- Europa League - BT Sport
- FA Cup - BT Sport
- Women's Super League - BT Sport
- Vanarama National League - BT Sport
- British Premiership Speedway - BT Sport
- 2013 Rugby League World Cup – Premier Sports/World Feed
- Manchester United TV
- Fight Night (Boxing) – FreeSports
- BriSCA F1 Stock Cars – Premier Sports
- British Rally Car Championship – Eurosport
- Women's/Men's Hockey Investec Cup – Sky Sports
- World Matchplay Darts – Sky Sports
- Blue Square Premiership – Premier Sports
- The Phoenix Ice Hockey Show – Channel M
- The Biker Show – Channel M
- Absolute Radio
- Radio City
- BBC Radio Manchester
- Tower FM
- OURLeague – Rugby Football League