Singer & Broadcaster
Official Agent: Craig Latto
BAFTA winning Jane's hit Channel 5 TV show Cruising With Jane McDonald has been making headlines with Jane travelling every corner of the globe. Jane hosts the travel show in which she embarks on a series of ocean odysseys aboard some of the world's largest and most luxurious cruise ships. The episodes average a solid 2.0 million viewers and it has been a huge success for the channel making it their No 1 rated show.
Jane & Friends is a prime-time feel-good entertainment and chat show, with musical performances from both Jane and her celebrity guests, heartwarming tales from the public and fun interaction with her live audience. As well as the regular series, there have been hugely successful Christmas and New Year themed episodes.
Holidaying With Jane McDonald is her travelogue series in which the singer and presenter, with the help of celebrity friends, road tests a variety of holiday resorts and destinations around the world to help people plan their dream holidays.
July 2015 saw her kick off a 2-month run of Cats, starring in the lead role as Grizabella at the Blackpool Winter Gardens for Andrew Lloyd Webber and The Really Useful Group. She won rave reviews for her performance, with her rendition of Memory leading The Stage to name her as “one of a handful of British vocalists who can actually do the familiar song full justice” in their five-star review.
- 1998 The Cruise BBC1 prime time 12 - 13 million viewers
- 1999 The Cruise Special – Jane Cruises to the stars BBC1 9 million viewers
- 1999 Jane McDonald's first album is released. Entered the charts at number (1) gaining her a place in the Guinness book of records as the first artist to enter the charts at number one without a prior release. This album stayed at number one for 3 weeks and reached platinum status.
- 2000 Star for A Night BBC1 this was Jane's own Saturday night prime time TV show where she discovered Joss Stone and Alexandra Burke. This show lasted for 3 series and a children's special. Jane then left the show to release more albums and film her show in Las Vegas at the MGM.
- 2000 Jane released her autobiography called Follow your Dreams which became a best seller in 2001.
- 2002 Jane starred in the West End musical Romeo and Juliet and may return to the West End at a later date.
- 2003 Toured nationally across the UK with her new albums being recorded and released and reaching gold and silver status 60,000 to 300,000
- 2004 to 2014 Jane was a regular panellist on ITV's Loose Women
Jane has appeared on two Royal Variety Shows and Sunday Night at the London Palladium. Her many sold-out venues include London Palladium four times, The Royal Albert Hall, The MGM in Las Vegas and is still selling out venues all over the UK to this day. Her latest sold out national tour in 2019 was followed by two huge Christmas arena shows at the Arena Birmingham and Leeds First Direct Arena in December.
Jane McDonald is also the second largest grossing artist to appear at the Blackpool Opera House (which is her favourite venue to play).
Jane owns her record label and has her own production company, having done so for 8 years. Her first album released on her record label entered the Charts at Number 7 and went silver in the first week of release. Her self penned album Hold The Covers Back was released to rave reviews. Her album Cruising With Jane McDonald was released in 2018 and was a huge success putting Jane back at the top of the charts.
As well as doing all the above Jane has made personal appearances on many TV shows over the years. She has guest presented BBC1's National Lottery Show and presented her own ITV daytime show Star Treatment in 2013 as well as presenting a BBC special called Stars Sing The Beatles. Her other television appearances include The One Show, All Around To Mrs Brown's, Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, Are You Smarter Than A 10 Year Old? and Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Jonathan Ross, Graham Norton and Christmas Top of the Pops.
Jane says she still doesn't feel as if she has started yet! Being in an industry that is fickle and unpredictable she is grateful to her amazing, loyal fan base who have kept her where she is.
Jane has established herself as a consummate all-rounder. She is a skilled TV host, an amusing panellist on discussion shows, an inspiring speaker and of course a gifted and highly successful singer.
- Jane & Friends - Channel 5
- Cruising With Jane McDonald - Channel 5
- Holidaying With Jane McDonald - Channel 5
- Loose Women - ITV
- The One Show - BBC1
- All Around To Mrs Brown's - BBC1
- Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway - ITV
- Star For A Night - BBC1
- The Cruise Special - BBC1
- The Cruise - BBC1
- Riding The Waves: My Story (autobiography)
- Follow Your Dreams (autobiography)
- Romeo And Juliet
- Cruising With Jane McDonald (2018)
- Hold The Covers Back (2018)
- Singer Of Your Song (2014)
- Jane (2008)
- You Belong To Me (2005)
- Love At The Movies (2001)
- Inspiration (2000)
- Jane McDonald (1998)
Compilations / Special Albums
- Remixed (2014)
- Is It Love You're After (2014)
- Just For You (2010)
- Live At The London Palladium (2010)
- Because You Loved Me (2007)
- From Me To You (2006)
- The Collection (2003)
- Love Is All (7th Heaven Mixes) (2014)
- Dance Yourself Dizzy (2010)
- Just for You (2010)
- Is It Love You're After(2009)
- From Me To You (2003)
- And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going) (2003)
- Cruise into Christmas Medley (1998)
- Jane McDonald: A Live Christmas Concert Special (2019)
- Jane McDonald: Live At The London Palladium (2010)
- Late Night With The Loose Women (2009)
- The Very Best Of Loose Women (2008)
- Being Jane (2005)
- Jane McDonald Live In Las Vegas (2001)
- Jane McDonald In Concert (1999)